Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vitatas #17

It has been a while since I posted a weekly menu post. I still planned most of the weeks but I just didn't have the time/energy to post about it. Anyway this week I have time and a nice menu with three new recipes :)


In this weeks vegetable bag there is: 1 bulb of fennel, a large crop of butter lettuce, 2 zucchinis, a cucumber, cherry tomatoes and broccoli.

The menu for week 15-16 will be:
Thursday: Quinoa and black bean burgers (from the cookbook healthy in a hurry)
Friday: Baked potatoes, salad and some meat replacement.
Saturday: We go out to the movies and grab some dinner beforehand
Sunday: Fennel risotto (from the Dutch site smulweb)
Monday: Cream of broccoli soup (recipe here)
Tuesday: Zucchini pie with feta (from the Dutch site culy)
Wednesday: Zeronic will cook something yummy while I am at school ;)

What will you be making this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment