Thursday, July 14, 2011

#98 - Mini onigiri bento

Today I made a bento with mini onigiri as a main dish. I had a craving for onigiri myself so I made some for lunch today and of course I put some in a bento too for Zeronic.


There is a lot of rice in this bento ;) The main dish is the onigiri I made today. I made onigiri with pieces of Japanese omelet and added some furikake as well. In the bottle there is some soy sauce. In the other tier there is a teriyaki mushroom sauce also mixed with some rice. There is also a cup of Japanese cucumber salad made with little snack cucumbers and a laughing cow cheese wedge.

3 comments:

  1. Dit ziet er echt leuk uit ^^ Ik wil de Soya saus met champignon's wel uitproberen. Komt het uit een flesje, of maak je de saus zelf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deze paddestoelen zijn in teriyakisaus en dat is echt een aanrader. Het smaakt heerlijk. Teriyakisaus is zelf te maken, maar ook te koop. Als je het zelf maakt, dan ben je wel duurder uit.

    ReplyDelete