Thursday, February 24, 2011

#76 - Salad bento

I brought this bento to school with me yesterday. I wanted to post is yesterday too, but I was too tired after school to do so. I have been sickish all week already so I was lucky I actually could attend school. However today I pay the price for it and I have a setback again. Anyway, on to the bento :)

I made a salad because I had a lot of veggies in the fridge that needed to be used :) The salad contains endive, rocket, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. There is some pesto-mayonnaise dressing in the cup. Other then that there are 3 mini teriyaki burgers from my freezer stash, the last onigiri also from my freezer stash and tucked behind it there is a whole wheat pesto muffin. Lastly there is a laughing cow cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment