Thursday, May 22, 2014

Summer Special: Strawberry Salmon Salad

This is hardly a recipe, but I wanted to share this easy dish anyway. It is great for summer and the salad feels special because of the strawberries and the salmon. I love all the ingredients in this salad and they taste so great together!


Strawberry Salmon Salad (serves 1)
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 100 gr fresh salmon (or baked, whatever you prefer)
- couple of handfuls of spinach
- about 6 strawberries, sliced
- lime juice

Just toss everything in a bowl. Squeeze in lime juice to taste as a dressing. Make sure it coats everything.
Adjust the amount of ingredients to your taste. Play around with it. Maybe you like less salmon and more strawberries etc.

I told you it is hardly a recipe, but I often struggle what to have for lunch other than bread and this is a great salad. And I know that simple things like these trigger me to eat something else for lunch, so I hope it does the same for you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment