Monday, November 18, 2013

Menu for week 46

I thought it would be fun to do a weekly menu post again. Not that it is really exciting what we eat atm, but I do like to read them on other blogs because they often inspire me to try new things. We had a mix of new and easy things in the past week, just like every week lately ;) But no matter. Because we don't have a vegetable bag anymore, I don't have to make a menu in advance but I often still do, only now for about 3/4 days in advance. I might want to get myself a bag again in the future, but atm I want to make it as easy as possible and this means cooking what we feel like and not being restricted.

Menu week 46 2013:



Sunday: Take out sushi and speculaas cheesecake after


Monday: Potatoes and veggies from the oven


Tuesday: Store bought quiche, pudding bun for lunch


Wednesday: Potatoes and cauliflower with parsley from our new steam cooker with a meat replacement


Thursday and Friday: Samosa wraps


Saturday: Pizza

As you might have noticed, yes we do eat on the couch ;) It is because we don't have room for a dining table ;) We made the choice to turn the back room in a creative room where I can work. I always tried to make room on the coffee table to make recipe pictures, but I have decided that I am no longer going to hide which choices make due to my chronic fatigue. It only costs me extra energy and I don't have much of that as it is. So keeping it real :)


1 comment:

  1. Yummy, looks most tasty. I think that I would enjoy the pudding bun.

    ReplyDelete