Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Snack Review: Pepero Nude

I only had the almond version of this snack before and that one was really tasty so I was looking forward to trying this.


Pepero nude is comparable to Picco, the inside out Pocky. These are made by Lotte, a brand that I mainly know from their variety of filled biscuits. These are biscuit sticks with the biscuit on the outside and a chocolate filling on the inside. These sticks are quite thick in comparison to other stick biscuit snacks. The chocolate is tasty but in some biscuits there is more chocolate than in others, leaving some a bit dry due to a biscuit overload. These sound pretty standard so far, but there is a surprising twist. The biscuit is slightly salty! They reminded me a bit of salty sticks, but they are not nearly that salt. Still I like the combination of the salty stick and the sweet chocolate. These sticks have a very friendly price of only 0,99 pounds on Tofu Cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment