Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Snack Review: Orion Choco Boy

It has been a while since I posted a snack review. This was mainly because I was out of material. But I got a new batch in from Tofu Cute, so expect regular snack reviews again during the next weeks :)



This time I am reviewing Choco Boy from Orion. I actually thought they were toadstool shaped biscuits but it really seems like a boy and a hat. All though I can see it on the package, the biscuits are a bit too abstract to be boys in my opinion ;) Anyway, the stick is made from biscuit and the hat is made from a creamy chocolate. I liked the quality and the sweetness of the chocolate. The biscuit was pretty neutral, but because the hat is large compared to the biscuit stick, this snack is pretty well balanced in flavor. I like the fact that these biscuits are very reasonable priced. They only cost 1,20 pound and that is cheap if you compare it with other types of these biscuits. I am very satisfied with the quality of the snack for that pricing. You can order these on Tofu Cute.




1 comment:

  1. Ze zien er inderdaad uit als een paddestoel ipv een jongen haha.

    ReplyDelete