Wednesday, January 11, 2012

#116 - Falafel and dip bento

I have spend a lot of time in the kitchen yesterday making my own falafel for in the bento to take to school today. I also used my bread machine for the first time to make my own bread!






In this bento there is red lentil falafel (recipe will follow), roasted cauliflower dip (recipe here at Always cooking up something), a laughing cow cheese wedge, a broccoli muffin and mixed beans in sajoer sauce. Not in the picture is the thick slice of multi-grain bread I will be taking with me too ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try your red lentil falafel recipe :) They look so yummy! I hope you will like the cauliflower dip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Let us know what you think of the caulidip and post that lentil falafel recipe soon!

    Looks like a marvellous bento :)

    ReplyDelete