Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bento #19 - Healthy bento II

I always try to make a light bento when the boyfriend has the early shift. Compared to the dinner bentos and the night shift bentos, that is. On those shifts he needs more energy to pull through. This is basically a brunch bento because when he comes home from work, we usually have a late lunch together. Anyways, on to the bento!

 

Today's bento contains on of the quiches made earlier. They are still tasty when you reheat them in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Further we have apple flowers, corn of the cob, edamame & lamb lettuce. I really love the taste of lamb lettuce :) It tastes somewhere between lettuce and fresh spinach :)

Tomorrow there will be a dinner bento :) In a new large box! This time I think I finally found what I am looking for in a dinner bento box, but more on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment