Saturday, June 21, 2014

Menu for week 24 & 25

I am one day early, but I have time and feel like writing this now :D I decided to show the menu from the past two weeks, because I had made the pics anyway :) The weekend of animecon was a bit weird food wise and I don't have too many pictures of those days. The past week was pretty average though. We ate mainly simple because we were still very tired.


Sunday: Salmon Teriyaki (it was soooo long since I last ate this! Recipe to come)


Monday and Tuesday: Potato salad (recipe to come)


Wednesday and Thursday: Pataks Curry with naan



Friday - Sunday: On Friday eve we had store bought quiches and ate in the car. This was our breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday eve I had sushi and Sunday we went through the McDrive on our way home.


Monday and Tuesday: Pasta alfredo.


Wednesday Lunch: Carrot pancakes


Wednesday: Baked potatoes, spinach, fish fingers


Thursday: Broccoli & spinach quiche


Friday: baked potatoes, peas and meat replacement thingy.


Saturday: Peach and basil risotto (recipe to come)


No comments:

Post a Comment