Strawberry Avocado Couscous Salad (serves 4)
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 0.5 cup corn kennels
- 0.5 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp pine nuts (optional, does make it more expensive, but would taste great)
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 0.25 cup apple cider vinegar
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tsp sugar or more to taste
For the vinaigrette whisk all the ingredients together. Set aside.
Prepare the couscous, by pouring boiling water over the couscous in a pan. Stir through for about 90 seconds until the couscous absorbed the moist. Cover and leave it to rest for about 3 minutes.
Combine with the other ingredients and stir in the vinaigrette.