Friday, May 4, 2012

Vitatas #19

I am a bit late today with the weekly menu, but now that I am done and I have enough energy to post, I thought, lets get this out of the way :) I had a little help this week from my friend Fhant who made some suggestions to fill menu gaps.


In the vegetable bag there are a large crop of lettuce, 3 leeks, 1kg of carrots, 2 zucchinis and a cucumber. I also have 3 bell peppers in the fridge that need to be used this week.

The menu for week 18/19 will be:
Friday: Sundried tomato and pesto burgers on request of Belsammael ;) (page 68 of the best Veggie Burgers on the planet)
Saturday: Lettuce wraps, inspired by this recipe that I pinned on Pinterest.
Sunday and Monday: Vegetable stew with carrots, white beans and more, based on this recipe that I pinned on Pinterest.
Tuesday: Carrot Mashpot, a dish that I disliked as a child but recently learned to eat thanks to friends.
Wednesday: Potato-Leek soup (recipe here)
Thursday: Bell Pepper Burgers (page 43 of the best Veggie Burgers on the planet)
Snack: Carrot Cake, from the Dutch site Goddelijke Huisvrouw through Pinterest.

As you can see there are a lot of Pinterest recipes on there. That is because I entered the Pin it and Do it Challenge from Trish! :D Read more about that on my other blog Uniflame Creates :)



No comments:

Post a Comment