Monday, April 16, 2012

Meatless Monday: Egg Curry

I found this lovely recipe at Tes at home a while back and decided to make this a few weeks ago. It turned out lovely even though our portions were a bit on the small side,veg wise that is. I will add some more veggies next time to accompany this great curry. Normally I would post the recipe here, but because I didn't really change that much yet to the original, I will just post my pictures from the cooking process and result and link you all to the original recipe at Tes at home. We served this with stuffed roti from the local toko but Tes also shared a recipe for deep fried flatbread from scratch in the same post. We don't own a deep fryer though so we didn't try this.







This post is part of Midnight Maniac Meatless Mondays.
MMMM is a weekly carnival dedicated to those interested in improving their personal health and the health of the planet by reducing meat consumption one day a week. Every Monday you have a chance to feature a link to something meatless. It doesn’t have to be a recipe {although that would be nice}, it can be a picture of a meatless meal you ate that week, an interesting article you read about meat consumption, a post on your blog about going meatless, perhaps a post on someone else’s blog you found helpful, anything Meatless Monday appropriate.

button3

And also part of Meatless Monday on Vegetarische Blogs


1 comment:

  1. Hmm, nice! I bookmarked Tes' recipe because I also want to make it sometime. Maybe this week! I have yet to compose my weekly menu. :-)

    ReplyDelete