Sweet Cabbage Stir Fry (serves 4)
- 250gr Chinese cabbage, cut into small pieces
- 50gr broccoli
- 50gr cauliflower
- a can of corn
- 125gr cherry tomatoes, cut
- 4 small cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 spring onion, in small rings
- 1.5 tbsp ketjap manis (+extra to cook noodles in)
- 1 tsp sugar
- vegetable oil
- black pepper
- 4 portions noodles
Boil the noodles in water with some added ketjap manis for flavor. In the mean time mix all the other ingredients except for the oil and pepper in a large bowl. You might need to cook the broccoli and cauliflower shortly depending on if you use fresh or frozen. Heat some oil in the pan and add the contents of the bowl. Stir fry everything for about 3 minutes on high heat. Add some black pepper. Drain the noodles and add those with the veggies. Serve.
This post is part of Weekend Cooking. Please visit the other participants as well for great recipes!