Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Snack Review: Meiji Sugar-Coated Banana Chocolates

I love chocolate and I love banana, so how could I resist these cute little bananas?


These little candies come in a cute package. When I opened the package I surely smelled the chocolate-banana combination. The look of these little bananas makes me cheerful, I can't get over how cute these are! Most bananas are yellow, but there are also orange and green ones and even a rare blue banana. They remind me a bit of M&Ms texture wise with a hard sugar coating and a soft chocolate core, yet because of the banana flavor they are quite different. Even though the taste is a little peculiar, they are highly addicting and a great snack to share. For a 42 gr box you pay 1.80 pounds and with that they are a bit on the pricey side. I bought them at Tofu Cute but I believe that J-List has them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment