Monday, March 16, 2015

Menu for week 11

In the past week, we tried four new recipes, and the other days we just had easy meals. None were with kale ;) I hope you did enjoy the past week with the kale recipes. I am planning to have more weeks like that, to make it easier to write away my back log. This week, I have some spring themed recipes in store. But first let's see what we cooked in the past week.


Sunday: Broccoli with curry sauce, potatoes and "meat" balls.


Monday and Tuesday: Classic spaghetti bolognaise, but vegetarian. I loved to taste these classic flavours again. I didn't make this in years! Recipe will follow.


Tuesday Snack: We try our hand at healthier snacks. So we made our own tzatziki and served that with some pita's. This is the second time I made this tzatziki, but the recipe isn't on the blog yet.


Wednesday Baking: Blondies with a spring twist. I love the pastel colors of the smarties. Recipe to come.


Wednesday and Thursday: Cauliflower Tonight. I used a jar of Chicken tonight in tomato cream flavour, but replaced the chicken with cauliflower and added some corn. Served with rice and our own tzatziki.


Friday: We ate at a friend's house and she made quinoa with veggies, feta and pesto. Served with falafel. I loved this meal :)


Saturday: Homemade Fishburgers. We tried this for the first time and it tasted awesome! We made an avocado cream to go with it and some baked potatoes. Recipe to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment