Sunday, March 30, 2014

Menu for week 13

Time for our weekly menu again. We have been trying so many new recipes lately, that I can't keep up with blogging them all ;) I generally blog about 3 recipes a week now, but we have been trying much more than that. I might need to put a week of food together with no new recipes at all to catch up ;) But not sure when that will happen ;)


Sunday: Vegetarian Scotch Eggs for Ostara.


Monday and Tuesday: Spaghetti with vegetarian meatballs (recipe to come)


Wednesday lunch: Courgette fritters


Wednesday: Take out sushi


Thursday and Friday: five herb risotto (recipe to come)


Friday baking: Roadrunners (recipe to come)

Saturday: We had leek fritters for lunch, which I want to share the recipe of, but I forgot to take a picture. And for dinner was falafel in pita bread with a mushroom salad. Because we had visitors all day we kinda forgot to take pictures that day.



No comments:

Post a Comment