Thursday, March 21, 2013

Recipe: Courgette Pesto Burgers

Basically this is more a recipe review, because the recipe I used is already in English and I don't need to translate it for you. But I do love these burgers and I made them several times already. That is why I want to share this on the blog anyway. Also, I do find it easier myself this way if the recipes I like are all in one place :)


The picture is a bit boring, but the burger doesn't photograph well when it is already in the pita. I choose to serve it this way, because these are sundried tomato pitas and the taste goes really will with the courgette and pesto. The pattys are quite thin, but still have a bite because there are cashews and rice in them too. They form well and don't fall apart, so these are keepers! Some avocado slices, tomatoes and a bit of mayo all work well with these burgers. If you want to make these, please head over to Amuse your Bouche for the recipe!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I really, really want to learn ro make veggie burgers, I think they'd make my life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't that hard to make, but the main problem with a lot of veggie burgers that they tend to fall apart. These one are good though. Very easy to work with :)

      Delete
  2. They look great! :)

    ReplyDelete