Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Snack Review: Pocky Almond Nutcream

Regular visitors should know that I like to review different types of Pocky that I can get my hands on. Today the Pocky Almond Nutcream will be in the spotlight.


When I opened the package, the Pocky smelled a bit strong and mocca like. Don't let this put you off though, because it doesn't taste like that at all. It taste more sweet and reminded me of x-mas flavours. I thought these were very tasty and addicting, therefore I am glad that this package does contain two sachets with 10 sticks each. Not bad at all.


Most Pocky nut flavours include chuncks of nuts on the outer coating, but that is not the case with this Almond nut cream flavour. This Pocky just has the biscuit stick and a creamy coating. Therefore this snack is perfect for people who like nutty tastes, but not nuts itself. This could be my new favourite Pocky of the moment! They can be bought for 2,50 pounds on the Tofu Cute website!


No comments:

Post a Comment