Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Snack review: Meiji Porte Hokkaido Milk

I have tried and reviewed several Meiji snacks before and I thought this one would be a tasty treat, so I ordered it on J-list to review :)


As you can see on the package these are tiny chocolate treats with a creamy filling inside. The outside of these chocolates is dusted with cocoa powder and has a thin layer of chocolate around the cream filling and the biscuit bottom.


They are wrapped individually and I had 10 pieces in my box. This makes them great to pop in a bento as a small treat. The cocoa powder is sweet and not bitter like I expected. The biscuit is nice and crunchy but the cream filling disappointed me a bit. I had expected it to be more creamy and soft, but it was a bit more firm than I prefer. The cream is sweet but it didn't have an outspoken flavor. They are okay chocolate snacks to eat, but I had expected a bit more than this.

I paid around $3,00 for a box of these on J-list.

No comments:

Post a Comment