Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bento #23 - St. Patricks Day bento

I do not celebrate St Patricks Day, but all the facebook games gave me the vibe! So I added a little green today ;)

This is the dinner bento for the boyfriends late shift. I never got to do the early ones this week since my weekend in Brussels pretty much knocked me out for the days after. But at least I put enough effort into my Patty's bento ;)

It contains yellow rice with peas and various other stuff as main dish. I decorated it with some green clover cucumber. I didn't have a 4-clover cutter, so only 3 leaves for this ones. In the other tier there are apple flowers, some laughing cow cheese and stir-fried broccoli, mushrooms and baby corn (for the gold), in sweet soy sauce.

I have seen much better bento's out there regarding this theme but I wanted to add a little touch of St. Patricks myself :)

1 comment:

  1. The bento looks very festive...I like the shamrock cucumbers!

    ReplyDelete